by Cécile Matton known for
- Thierry Mugler: Womanity
(with Ralf Schwieger and Mathilde Bijaoui)
- Ermenegildo Zegna: Zegna Forte
- Jacomo: Art Collection #02 and #09
- Yves Saint Laurent: Baby Doll
- Nina Ricci: Délice d’Epices, Belles de Minuit
- Mojito Accord (Rhum Pure Jungle Essence, Mint, Lemon)
FR! 01/03 was inspired by the deliciously complex yet accessible mojito, the sunny, potent, Cuban drink. Marrying the fresh, exuberant aspect of mint and lemon to the darkly sweet and
powerful Rhum Pure Jungle Essence creates a sparkling, efervescent fusion.
About the Perfumer:
Cecile Matton was born and raised in Zaïre, now known as the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Her educational training was as a pharmacist, giving her an extensive knowledge of chemistry. However, after meeting some of the foremost perfumery personalities in the world, major figures in the field who communicated their passion for perfumes to her,she refocused her interests and turned to making fragrances.